We exist to empower small businesses in Arizona and beyond!
We help business use the amazing tools that are available today to build and enhance their online presence through websites that are:
Arizona Web Creations is a service branch of Customer Systems, Inc.
We have been building websites since 2002 and have worked with WordPress since the early days.
As content management systems came into play, we investigated a number of platforms such Joomla, Drupal and DotNetNuke and left them all behind for WordPress.
Early to the Social Web
Being early participants in the Phoenix social media community, we have always created and managed websites for a variety of initiatives. Over the years, we continued to focus more and more on WordPress.
- Participants in the first Startup Weekend Phoenix in 2008
- Organizing committee members of PodCampAZ for 3 years
- Organizing committee members of Social Media Club Phoenix
- Organizers of all 5 Twestival Phoenix events
- Participants in a number of Ignite Phoenix events as well as organizers of the first Ignite Food
As we continued to work with customers and businesses that did not have websites, we identified a need for a quick, affordable solution for Arizona small businesses. Our company is based in Arizona and we are an anchor company out at Gangplank, a collaborative workspace in Chandler.
We have raised over $80,000 for local and global charities as part of Twestival, the largest grassroots social media fundraising initiative in the world. We have organized Twestival Phoenix and been part of the global all 5 events.
- Twestival Phoenix 2009 raised $4,700 for: charity:water
- Twestival Phoenix Local 2010 raised $9,332 for: St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Twestival Phoenix 2010 raised $18,000 for: Concern
- Twestival Phoenix Local 2011 raised $25,000 for: Child Crisis Center
- Twestival Phoenix Local 2013 raised $27,000 for: Teen Lifeline
Managing Partner – Chris has been building websites for 10 years. He loves that the platforms of today make it possible for any business to have an affordable, professional website. Email Chris
Software Architect – Jeff is our senior architect and is fluent in a variety of technologies and platforms. Email Jeff
Office Manager – Heather manages the business and works with Infusionsoft. Email Heather